What did you forget to pack for the hospital?

I asked this earlier but got some great answers, so here goes again!

I'm ready!! I mean totally wiggin' out cause I can't go through the bags anymore because I've rechecked everything 6 times!!! Daddy's, baby's and mommy's bags are GOOD TO GO! So what am I forgetting? lol

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We forgot the camera with our second, which wouldn't have been a problem but no one else had a chance to get to the hospital before I had to have an emergency c-section so no one was there with a camera...we have chosen not to tell her when she gets older!
    Anonymous

• bathrobe
    Anonymous

• A BRUSH! Ugh it sucked so bad..but hubby brought me one when he went home and came back! :)
    momto3girls21

Answer by momto3girls21 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yeah ever see those movies where the pregnant mama is the thing thats forgotten...Um YEAH!.

My mom came down to take me to the hospital. I was being induced. She packed everything into the car and drove off while I stood there watching. I called her cell and said, "Forget something?" She said,"No, we packed everything, Oh GOT DAMMIT!!!"

LOL you could see her hitting her brakes. She turned around and I got in the car and she looked at me and said,"Not one word or i'll smack that baby outta you"LOL

Another time Dh forgot my bag entirely. He picked up the kids toy bag by mistake. That was fun, opening "my bag" and finding a spiderman.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2010