how can i lose weight fast? kick start b4 a real diet

I dont want to throw up or use ex-lax... but i want to try to lose atleast 10lbs real fast so i can diet and not get discouraged.
I know some people do chicken broth... but isnt that loaded with sodium?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, it is. i would say that if you start a strict diet you lose weight alot in the beginning anyway, so i don' think that will be an issue. i would suggest trying the full body flush to jumpstart your diet, but only if you're not bf. i wish i could have done it but i am bf so i can't. when i started my strict diet (i count calories), i lost 6lbs. the first week i think and that's without exercise lol. so i wish you luck :D
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I would come up with other ways to encourage yourself than just fast weight loss. The number on the scale is something we pay attention to when we are losing weight, but there are other methods of giving yourself motivation and encouragement. Try some of these:
    *Take Measurements. Once a month measure yourself in the same places (thighs, waist, stomach, arms, etc). Even when the scale isn't moving, you could be losing inches.
    *Buy something in the next size down. Try it on once a month to see how close you are to getting it to fit!
    *Get a pedometer. Make a game out of trying to increase your steps each week.
    *Set small, attainable goals and then set non-food rewards for reaching them (such as a new charm for a charm bracelet or a manicure)
    Fast weight loss might make you feel good in the beginning, but it is unhealthy to keep up a fast pace with weight loss. Also, if you happen to plateau, you could really be disappointed.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 12:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Lose it fast, gain it fast

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My husband cuts out carbs for 2 weeks and lost like 10 pounds! Then, he changed to just eating more responsibly.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2010