SEX question for single moms (TMI obviously)

sooo I've been separated for 6 months now and I am f***ing horny! To the point where i'm thinking about calling up exes for booty calls..the vibrator isn't cutting it :(. If you were/are celibite, how the heck did you deal with it (sexual frustration)? This summer,(when ds will be going over to mil's house everyother friday night) I'm thinking of trying to find a relationship just for sex...I don't want to see him or hear from him when it's not friday night..does this make me a compleate slut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• imo no it doesn't make you a slut to want a nsa sexual relationship, but i bet you'll get a whole bunch of replies telling you yes.....
    Anonymous

• I dont think so. Im doing it. Im personally not ready for a relationship but that doesnt mean I cant have fun. There will be women who think its slutty but hey its not their life. If you want to, do it. Its your decision, you are a grown woman. And as long as you are careful about it, then heck have fun girl!
    Anonymous

• I dont blame you, I wish they could clone my DF so I am not sexless when he is gone two weeks a month. I cant imagine how military wives do it.

Just be extra careful who you let into your home, and make sure you know the person first.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Im not a single mom, but military wife so I understand those "lonely nights" invest in some better toys for yourself, slumberparties.com or wickedtemptaions.com are both sites I use to get my adult items from, they are better quality and a ton cheaper than a sex shop.
    You really need to stay single, not only for you to heal but so your kid doesnt see men coming and going. I total understand your need! But try and keep it in your pants!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• op here, yea that's why I'm not looking for anything emotional..I feel like when i find what I'm looking for I'll know it, I just want to get laid (and I'd only be doing it when ds is at mil's house, there is no way in hell I would ever let him meet some guy i wasn't 110% serious about) thanks for the websites :)
    Anonymous

• it isn't bad BUT I would NOT hook up with an ex...too much drama. Good luck on getting you a little, just keep it on the down low and be careful.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Well, we are still in divorce process, it's new and he's moved out as of a month ago. And we hadn't had sex in 2 years so I'm dying for it...but holding out 'cause I can't do anything right now since I'm not yet divorced. *sigh*
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I went 15 YRS celibate. I think it was easy for me bc I had no desire for sex. I had a hormonal imbalance. When I needed sex I pleasured myself. I only started back up having sex about 4 yrs ago and yes i found a F*ck buddy. They are great. You have your independence and they know their purpose in your life. They come and go (pun intended). I like it like that.
    Anonymous

• My lawyer said I could date as soon as the divorce papers were filed so I didn't have to wait until it was final. Check your state laws but if you are not living with him then as far as I'm concerned that means you are able to have at it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I consider a slut someone who sleeps with multiple men so if you picked one man that you were going to have sex with I don't think that would make you a slut but I also don't agree with it either. I personally think sex should be reserved for marriage but that's JMO based on my religious beliefs.

But it's not my job to judge. We will all be judged one day and so when I make a decision I try think about how God would judge me based on that decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2010