Donations!?

So now our Government is asking for donations to go towards the National Debt. Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous? What a way to waste MORE of our money.

BEXi

Asked by BEXi at 10:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeeaahhhhhhh. I'll get right on that.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I think it is EXTREMELY rediculous! What about them donating their money!! They have way more than most of us! Eeew so sickening!
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 10:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• LOL who in their right mind would trust that it would really go towards the debt? How much has the president/VP/administration forked over?
    Anonymous

• Mmmmm, I wonder what kind of legislative goodies they'll give out in exchange for those "donations."
    Anonymous

• That is just insanity. Shows the level of depravity this adm has sank us to.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Just like a black guy, always asking for money. HAHA.
    Anonymous

• Maybe Obama can get his Hollywood friends to give up some of their money. LOL

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Anon :13...

That was totally uncalled for.

Anyways I think this is completely ridiculous and I hope no one is dumb enough to send them any money. I have absolutely NO FAITH that it would go towards the debt. They would continue racking up debt and spending our money.

Anonymous

• You know they say if they got all the billionaires to get together, they could easily pay off the national debt alone. AINT HAPPENING. And I dont expect them too. If they did do so, they should be the ones in charge from here on out.. Obviously they are better about budgeting their money than the Government is,
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Is this a joke? Really? If so NOPE! no can do. They already took too much to begin with. I guess we'll just have ot wait for them to come up with new ways to steal from us like they already do!
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010