Still confused!!!

I went to the ER on Saturday because I was having sharp pains on my left side. They ordered a ultrasound to see if it was an ectopic... The tech showed me a

danielleaube

Asked by danielleaube at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone bleeds or spots at first. Sometimes the baby takes time to pass on it's own.

That being said from my personal experience I think that you ARE pregnant but you just aren't far enough along to see a baby via ultra sound yet. Your HCG levels more than doubled and sometimes the sac is more visable than the baby at first.

I personally would wait a week or 2. If you haven't started bleeding heavily then ake another pregnancy test. If it's still positive than go get checked again. Most of the time they can't see the baby until you are 6 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I know how frustrating and heart wretching this must be for you. Hang in there sweetie.
    Anonymous

• Honestly I have no answers on this for you hun. Sorry. What made you think you were pregnant if your only a week or two along. I would just relax and take it easy if its meant to be it will be. Hope everything works out for ya.
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 10:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2010