Will it matter that it will be 3 days instead of just 2 when I have my HCG redrawn?

I found out Friday that I am pregnant with out 3rd baby. I have not been very healthy lately and I'm down to 102 pounds. I spotted a little and started cramping so I went to the hospital to be checked. I have an incompetant cervix so I have to be careful.

They checked my HCG and told me to come back in 48 hours but my husband wouldn't take me tonight and they told me not to drive so I can't go until tomorrow when my mom drives me.

Will it matter?

Also the doc put me on prenatals, an avacodo a day until I gain some weight back, and a high protien diet with 4 servings of fruit and 4 servings of veggies a day (2 green leafy).

Is there anything else I should do that would help me get my body more healthy?

I was not taking care of myself when I got pregnant and my weight is just part of the issues.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't think that it would matter. Are they testing your levels to see if they go up? If so, I would think as long as they know it's been 3 days it should be fine. As far as getting more healthy, along with the things they told you, make sure you drink enough water. Good luck to you!
    beanerbecky

Answer by beanerbecky at 12:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Nutritional shakes are great to have,like ensure or making your own full of fruits and milk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• It won't be a problem to have hcg checked 3 days apart instead of 2. They can always do the math and figure exactly how your levels are rising. (some ob's prefer the levels to double every 72 hours instead of 48 anyway) Just take care of yourself, try to eat as healthy as you can, and as long as your spotting/cramping take it very easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2010