Am I a moron, or what?

So I can't quite figure out what possessed me (pun intended) to watch "Paranormal Activity" for the first time, at 10 at night, while my DH is out of town.

Stupid much?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao i do that to myself all the time! and then i end uplooking at spongebob or something else to get my mind off all of that creepy stuff lol. i am such a fraidy cat
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I'm usually a chicken but I actually saw that movie alone at the theaters and it did not scare me. Not to mention that movie was filmed in a house just a few blocks from my house.
    Anonymous

• booso is it scary???

BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I'd say you are more certifiable! :) but that movie would freak me out so bad I'd NEVER sleep again. My sister was telling me about it over the phone and I didn't sleep for two days. Gives me the heeby jeebies thinking about it.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 11:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I thought I'd be FINE. I NEVER get scared over movies. At the age of 13, a friend and I made it a point to watch every scary movie we could think of that year - and the only one that even *kind of* had me wigged was The Shining.

I'm also pregnant, and have weird dreams and thoughts already. Not smart.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I'm a big chicken I can't watch anything scary!!!!!! Good on you for trying it though, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• if it makes you feel any better that house isn't really haunted.
    Anonymous

• It was hella scary until the last scene....then, it blew the whole facade it had going. I am pissed at the end.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm a coward. I think the scariest movie I've watched was Stephen King's IT. Oh yeah....that kept me up for WEEKS and (don't laugh) I totally made my sister come to the bathroom with me for three whole months!!! I'm such a chicken!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 12:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• ug. That movie was horrible.
    Now Stephen King's IT was a scary movie. I still don't get close to drainage ditches on the side of the street.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2010