Is anyone else blue tonight?

I should go to bed, but I'm lonely and DH and I are at odds. And if all that's not bad enough, i have bad gas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• atleast your dh is there with u!! mine is across the sea and even when he piss me off i wish i could touch him
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• GIRL U DOING BETTER THEN I AM ! MY DAM TIME OF THE MOUNTH CAME TO SEE ME YESTERDAY AND IM BITCHY ,CRAMPY ! ! L.O.L ! ! I HAT P.M.S ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm a little bored at the moment. Dh is at work tonight, and I am just sitting here with the dogs, and my computer for company. I don't have gas, well not right now anyways lol.

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• my first thought was...no i'm white, lol! anyway sorry your feeling down, just remember that this too shall pass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I know what you mean.......DH in bed DD in bed. On computer feelin lonely. Married but I always feel so alone in my marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm somewhat blue. I've just been needing more friends to talk to lately. It makes me sad when I think about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2010