Anybody glad Kate went home on dancing with the stars?

I gave her so many votes, but last night only gave her like 6. She is just an awful dancer. I got tired of her not improving, her attitude and constant eye rolling. She is just so stiff and it looks like her face, upper body and lower body are all working at a a different pace. So then she looks like some hunched over angry sloppy dancing man. I Live in AZ and use to vote for her a few minutes early using my CO cell phone so I gave her 3 votes there and then used my home phone to give her another 3 votes and then finally used all my online votes on her ( I know its sad). Kinda glad to see her leave Dancing with the stars or As my husband calls it
Tony and Kate plus three judges.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I was rooting for her in the beginning, but it's ridiculous that she even made it this far. She's got to be one of the worst non-elderly dancers I have EVER seen.

And if you knew my sister-in-law, you'd know that means a lot coming from me.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes! It was her time to go no doubt. She was a good example of how hard it is for a controlling person to let go and relax, painful to watch! lol
    Happy2bme33

Answer by Happy2bme33 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Absolutely! They paid her $200k to be on the show. You would have thought that for that money she could at least dance a little bit...Jeez!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I guess some ppl have and IT and some don't. I really adore Kate as a Mom but she has NO talent for dance. I am sure she will be glad to get home and be w/her babys.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2010