Would your man....???

Hi All....
This is a little strange but my husband and I were discussing this earlier and we both think the other is wrong so here goes. For all of you who did or are presently breastfeeding, has your husband ever tasted your milk? I personally think there is nothing wrong with your husband being curious but he thinks it is absolutely discusting. He has some severe food aversions as it is so I think that is why he feels this way but maybe I am the weirdo to think it is normal. Please help us settle this discussion ladies....thanks.

londonmommyof2

Asked by londonmommyof2 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my SO didnt once by accident
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• did it *
    PURPULbutterfly

• To each their own I would say. Some will think it is fine and some will find it wrong and disgusting. I am sure it is a normal curiosity. I would agree to disagree and let it go at that.
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• yes of course... we both did. I dont think there is anything odd with that we were curious. He didnt nurse... I expressed some into a cup and we both took a sip.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes, hubby tasted my milk and he said it was sweet. I've tasted my milk also & it is very sweet. It isn't gross, it nourishes your baby and it's very natural. It's not like we're going to serve it with dinner ha ha! Tell him not to be so put off by it.
    Anonymous

• Mine tried it. Actually it was the cholostrum (sp?) the stuff before the milk...he tried that first when I was pregnant...and it was SUCH a turn on to him. He loved it. It was like a sexual thing for him. Then after the baby...he tried the milk...and said it pretty much tasted the same...sweet. He loved it too. But I don't find it disgusting in the least. I had fun lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Mine did it because he couldn't resist sucking on my "sexy new big tits" during sex. He said he liked it and that it tasted sweet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes he did not mind. neither did I not to mention it kept the milk supply going... Lol
    Anonymous

• Yes he wanted to test it!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I bet if you swallowed his stuff he should swallow yours it's only fair... Hehehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2010