what should i do

my small dog is going into labor ( i can still tell it will be atleast a few hours)....I am tired and want to go to sleep but I am also worried because her last owner said her first time having pups was really hard and she didnt know what to do ( they had to open the sac and latch onto the nipple)

I planned on taking her in with me and putting her box beside the bed, but she wont stay in it and I am afraid she will try to get on my bed to have it/them ( where she is trying to nest)....

soooo tired but sooo worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• let her find whatever spot in the house she feels most comfy in and keep her there as long as its safe. If you think it will be about 3 hrs take a cat nap in the living room or with the bed room door open if its sooner make a pot of coffe and turn on the tube
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 1:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2010