Have any one had a miscarrige? If so when did you conceived again.

sexycarter123

Asked by sexycarter123 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had one miscarriage at 6w and conceived again right away - no period, just got pregnant right away. I also had one at 12w and it took about 4 months to get pregnant after that one, but we weren't actually trying that time, it just happened.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I had one on IVF, waited 3 months and concieved the next cycle,
    Good Luck!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Had one when i was just barly pregnant and almost exactly 9 months later I had another and was 12 weeks. Its been 2 months and I have yet to ovulate again. But typically you are more fertile right after a miscarriage. GL
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• had one at 11 wks and was told we could conceive right after. waited a bit though (2mos) and after 4mos of trying I'm wish I hadn't waited!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i miscarried at 10 wks and need a D&C after my 6 weeks where up i got preggo again right away
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 1:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i had one at 8 weeks, and got pregnant the next month
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm sitting here wondering the same thing myself. I miscarried the other day. My mom keeps telling me I need to get pregnant right away, but I don't want to. DH and I have been talking and I think we're going to wait quite awhile. We have some financial stuff that really needs taken care of and it'll be easier to take care of that if we're not trying to pay for a midwife as well.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 7:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i miscarried at 10 weeks had to have a D&C and got pregnant a month later GL
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I've had two. After the first one it was about 10 mo. later I got pregnant again..and I had a miscarriage with that one as well. And I haven't been pregnant again since then. That was about 9 mo. ago now.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 7:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2010