Pregnancy (May be tmi) Please help

Im not sure how far along i am im guessing 7 weeks pregnant
but anyways i have been having some pains below my belly button i was wondering if it was normal and after i had sex with dh tonight it started hurting
also i have had some white mucas discharge
Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This can be best advised by seeing a doctor since many issues could be causing this.Could be pregnancy or you have an infection or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i had a doc appt today but they changed it to thursday! not trying to be nasty or anything but when i pee it smells different could that be an infection?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• if the pain is continuing you should at least call to speak to the Dr. Ectopic pregnancies start as a dull ache that rapidly worsens - you can also get shoulder pain as a warning sign.
    If it was tender after sex, you could have an infection, or just be tender from all the hormonal changes - is it bad enough you want to take medication. If so I would go see someone.
    White mucus is normal, nothing to worry about , don't know about the pee :-)
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Thanks myheartx4 also i had mirena tooken out march 1st i got pg right away not on purpose though my back was really hurting for a while between my shoulder blades but now i just get pains right below my belly button right in the middle tonight is the first night its hurt for awhile but i also had sex alittle bit ago it isnt bad enough for medication but im still worried
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• okay, stay calm sweetie. It sounds like everything is just in hyperdrive hormonally - you know how your breasts get sore when you are due for a period - it's like that on steroids! In a perfect world, any abdominal pain with pregnancy should be checked out - ectopics are rare but can be deadly if untreated. Try to rest tonight, as long as it doesn't get worse, and call your Dr in the morning. If he won't see you, then ask to speak on the ph or call a womens health clinic. I remember being super aware of every little ache, pain and niggle, lots of doctors treat that with total disregard, but remember you are paying them for their service, they aren't doing you a favour. If you are concerned, you have the right to be heard. Good Luck
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• THANK YOU!! im just worried b/c i just recently got mirena tooken out not to long ago and got pregnant in the same week and have heard many horror storys about miscarage and all! i was just really wanting to go to the doc today and they changed it so now i have longer to wait i just want to make sure everything is ok my pain has really dulled down now hopefully it doesnt come back THANK YOU AGAIN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• it could be a yeast infection, some women get them while pregnant. I would still listenm to the advice above about your doctor however.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010