In so much pain... I dont know what to do... Please help

Contractions are one ontop the other. Major lower back pain. I have so much pressure on my bladder and hips. I was in the hospital sunday threw noon on tuesday with the same pain only less ontence. They sent me home cause i wasnt progressing any. Im 34wks1day. Do i go back now or wait it out? I have two other preemie births that went from nothing to time to push in just minutes. Basicly im asking when do i listen to my body over the doctors? I dont think they should have sent me home in the first place with contractions being 2-3 mins apart.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 3:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go back to the hospital. You should not be at home at this time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Get the hell off the computer, and get to the hospital right now. If its not time yet, oh well,,,but if your in pain like this,,,just go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I had the same symptoms around that time. The doctor injected something to stop the strong contractions. I wanted to wait for a full 9 months so this is what they did then they sent me home that's what I wanted. Did they do something to you before you were sent home?
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Im not on the computer im on my phone. Yes they have given me a dozen different durgs to stop tje comtractions from injections to morphyne but nothing is stoping them. If anything, everytime they try something the pain gets worse. I just dont want to sit in the hospital for another three days for them to semd me home in ten times the pain i got there in again... Im trying to wait as long as possible cause the hospital is just up the road. Is it selfish to say in im so much pain that its my health im now worried about? Or am i only suposta worry about the baby? Which i do worry about her also but i cant move amd im sooo uncomfertable and swollen everywhere.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 3:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Oh my! If you had injections to stop the contractions and then your still contracting then they must admit you! I was hospitalized for two weeks when there was a time that I had injections yet the contractions continued. Take care and you better go to the hospital now. The moment I experienced the kind of pain you were going through, they put me on epidural, the contractions kept coming and I had a C-section. God bless. Go to the hospital now. Btw, does cafemom in your phone work that well? My iphone doesn't seem to do much of a good job. Kinda slow.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Lol yea my phone is pretty sweet (tmobile behold2) . Im going to stick it oit for another hour or so till i go to the hospital. Im hurting bad but i want to be sure this is it this time (my poor mother hasnt slept in three days from watching my other two kids and i really really want to not stress anyone else out again for nothing. Im just sitting on the couch stairing atvmy phone and counting contraction times. Which are really painful back labor, but they are about 1-3mins apart and lasting a good 30-45secs.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 4:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Well... Fyi... Im still home :( im now getting worried that this baby is not going to be coming down... If im having these contractions this bad for 4 days, am i looking at a c-section or do you think the doctors will just want me to wait longer?
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Well, I can't say. But when I experienced that kind if pain I was so grumpy n in tears. Snapped at my doctor n hubby then screamed that the pain reliever wasn't working!!!!! I demanded that I want a c section. My dilation wasn't progressing, contractions kept coming, water broke, baby distressed so they had to cut. The second one was a scheduled one. So easy. I went in they operate n we r done. Plus, my baby was 10 lbs n I'm only 5'5" and slim. They had to cut. Are you already in the hospital?
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2010