At what week did your baby drop and at what week did you have your baby?

First baby, im 34 weeks and im pretty sure my baby dropped. Also ive been having stomach cramps kind of like i have diarrhea but i dont (if that makes since)
Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My son Dropped at 38 weeks :o( And I had him a few days later... But I am 34 weeks and this little girl has dropped already... The crampy feeling is prob. just the way she is laying/sitting... But if you get worried, you can call your L&D and they might tell you to come and be put on the moniter... I have been twice already :o) Once for a fall and once for cramping... They dont mind seeing you and if they do, too bad really!! Its their job :o)

Good Luck!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I've read that it's very normal to drop earlier with your first baby. I dropped (with my first) around 37 weeks and had him only 2 days prior to my due date.

This pregnancy I dropped at 34 weeks, still very pregnant at 36 weeks with no early signs....which is fine by me!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2010