Are you satisfied with where you at right now? Why? What do you wish for?

What areas are you happy and in what areas do you think needs improvement? If you can change something in your life what would it be?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 3:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am very happy! We bought a home with much more land than expected in Oct. We have plans to build our new home next summer, our business is going great, I think I would feel selfish if I were to ask for more :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm loving life. We just bought a house a year ago and the payments haven't been stressful at all. My kids are happy and healthy, I love my job, my friendships, my hubby... I'm very very lucky. <3 What do I wish for? A marriage that lasts forever. I don't see us getting a divorce but one never knows what the future brings, ya know? But I hope that we stay married and happy forever. I can't imagine as a child going through my parents divorcing. =( I know it happens and sometimes it's for the better but I just want my kids to have both parents. What needs improvement? I wish I weren't so busy and stressed. I wish I had more time to stop and smell the roses. I'm one of those people that has to have the house clean all the time when I know stopping in the middle and playing a board game with the kids would be more beneficial... But I'm workin' on it. =)
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 4:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I love my life! I am very very lucky, I have travelled the world, come back to my favourite piece of new zealand, built our dream home with a huge balcony looking over the sea. Some of the most breathtaking walks and waterfalls are just down our road. I have a wonderful husband and three georgeous children. I am lucky because my husband earns a lot of money and I dont have to work, and have a lot of time with my children. The 2 older ones are at school, and I get to enjoy the outdoors with my baby girl everyday. One thing I would like to change about myself is that I wished I didnt worry so much about what other people think or being judged by other people. I wish I was not so sensitive, and was a bit stronger. I am learning to stand up for myself a lot more now, and teach my children basic skills to have more confidence than I did as a child, so hopefully they will be strong secure adults. x
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't wish for anything. Waste of time. Make things happen that you want to happen,ya know? I am content with my life pretty much all the time, if some things are bad I appreciate them for what they are. Wishing accomplishes nothing.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Now what was that line?

"If Wishes Were Horses, We'd All Be Eatin' Steak!"
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I love my life, always have! the only thing I wish for is a grandchild! This would make my life complete!

Answer by older at 8:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i love my life but this is not where i thought i would be. i was 1/2 way through college when i got preggo with number 1 and i made one bad decision after another in dealing with her father. i should have stayed in the big city where i was and taken care of her on my own but i let him fool me into otherwise. so i trapped myself back home living with mommy, in a small town with no opportunities. then i finally let him go and found my true love and made the choice to have another child with him, now we are still together happily 4 years now we have our rough patches, but we are working on it. i have 2 beautiful kids so i am thankful, i just wish i could actually finish school!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Very happy. We're not rich, but we're certainly not poor. We have nothing but love, respect & good times in my home.

I don't wish for anything, except for good fortune to those who need it most.

I don't need to wish good fortune upon myself because i am a wickid lucky person in this world, & i am so grateful for that!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• anon 8:53

When you begin to embrace your life the way it is now, other doors will open. No one is where they thought they'd be. When you have expectations, you set yourself up for disappointment. Ride the wave & just smile along the way. You have love & family, there is not much better than that. Everything else is superficial.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I wish I knew what was going to happen in the early part of 2012.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2010