Do you ever sneak a treat after the kids go to bed? LOL sitting here quietly eating my ice cream.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the time. I try not to give me four year old any sweets after six cuz he gets a major sugar high and then can't fall asleep for hours.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• LOL! Why would you have to sneak a treat you are an adult and you buy the treats don't you? You can eat ice-cream whenever you want...U R funny that you feel like you have to sneak anything from your child...LMAO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• <<<<< Wow! The snotty anons are out in force tonight, even on fun post like this. Must be that time of the month.
    I eat a bowl of cereal as a snack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I sneak food after my daughter goes to bed. Yes I buy the snacks and I am the adult but for the anon who posted it is just plain rude to eat in front of your kids and not share. This is why we sneak it if you will after they go to bed. Kinda like taking candy from a baby but I suppose someone like you would have no problem doing that either.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 5:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Answered at 2:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 by: Anonymous
    <<<<< Wow! The snotty anons are out in force tonight, even on fun post like this. Must be that time of the month.
    I eat a bowl of cereal as a snack.

And you are much better how? Seriously! I don't think that Anon was trying to be mean she was probably trying to be cute about it. At least I see it that way since I have a sense of humor. Calm down and relax a bit, Jesus! Why must so many woman on here so crabby all the time?? So, who's time of the month is it now....

And I really don't eat sweets especially late at night. maybe a piece of dark chocolate if I can't sleep but I usually have wheat toast with cheese. Weird I know but I have been doing it since I was a child. more so a comfort thing for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I do sometimes. If i try to eat ANYTHING while my 3 year old is up, she will throw fits until i give her some. Sigh...some battles cannot be won.
    SandraJo

Answer by SandraJo at 6:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't consider it 'sneaking', as I am the one that buys it and my kids usually have a treat during the day--- so I they are not missing out or being deprived of anything. One thing I do like to do (when I actually have 'down time' at night) is watch tv or a dvd movie and have some ice cream.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I have gestational diabetes, so I have to have a snack after my kids go to bed and before I go to bed. Usually a 1/2 peanut butter sandwich and some milk - I don't know if that's really a "treat" (other than it keeps my sugars steady overnight so I feel okay in the morning!)

Answer by missanc at 8:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• No, I don't eat after dinner because I know that's a great way to a chunky butt.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2010