should I tell her?

My neighbor came to my house yesterday and told me that my friend's hubby came to their house and told them that he's about to divorce my friend. Actually my friend is having problem with her hubby,he cheats on her, assault her physically and verbally.you will see bruises all over her face and body. In the past, I advised her to leave him but she refused, saying that she doesn't want her kids to be (3 kids)separated from their father. They have been together for years when he had nothing, she housed ,clothed and feed him for years before he got a decent job, he's thinking that she's not good enough for him now he wants to dump her for another woman.He takes good care of the kids, but treat her like shit!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd help him pack and hold the door. It sounds like he is doing her a favor. She'll be better off without him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Oh, I didn't answer your question. If you don't tell her someone else will. I'd rather hear it from my friend than a neighbor

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2010