i want long,storng,and block hair.tel me the tip

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• do you want... Long, Strong, and black hair?

What kind of hair do you have now? Maybe if you say what you've got to work with, tips will be easier to give.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• um r u meaning black hair, like color of african american hair? specifics please
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• We need to know what your daily regimen is for hair care. I have a Blog called Hairspray Connoisseur, I have lots of great information about hair care there. Also, I do want to tell you that I have been using It's a 10 Hair Masque. It not only repairs the damage, but it does make it grow strong. Also, I swear by Enjoy Hair and Skin Oil. Check the posts on my Blog about them. Another thing I have heard it that TIGI Bed Head Shampoos, such as Moisture Maniac contain tons of vitamins that will help your hair grow as well.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2010