Is it normal to have lower abdominal pain/uterus when just over 37.5 wks?It almost feel like those pulses when the baby used to kick

I understand at this point he's head down) but they're like strikes shooting towards my vagina...it's weird because as I said feels like kicks almost, movements, yet its getting painful now. Yet nothing too noticable has started, he's "dropped" but that's it. No bloody show or mucus discharge, I still feel him moving fequently & heard that "in the end" they barely move. It basically feels like he's feet first & his legs/feet are almost dangling into my unterus/vagina, kicking the crap out of them till its painful. (which as I said, obviously impossible since he's head first)

I feel so stupid 'cause this is my first baby & because my husband was gone to Iraq & we moved in the process etc. I never took lamaze classes & my "new' providers haven't been that helpful. i did start getting diarrhea (sp?) yesterday morning, but wasn't sure if it was something I ate or not...IDK & I live alone am afraid I'm not even gonna know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• PS And my stomach/ribcage burns...like its going to sleep or something, that tingling feeling, itchyness increasing but has literally turned from that to feels like its burning...like someone rested a hot cigarette lighter (steel part) on my stomach that was just a little to hot...its weird and I guess the only way to descriibe it would be it feels like it "asleep"..or going to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Sounds like what I went through during my last few weeks with all 3 of mine. It could be a pinched nerve. Or it could be pains from the ligaments stretching.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2010