To my critics, I am sorry and now I realize it's my fault

I hate being told all the time I need to lose weight. I am aware of this but it's not that easy. My body has been damaged by bearing large babies (my fault). My body has stopped producing hormones (my fault). My body can't lose weight because of the lack of hormones (my fault). Again to my critics, I know it's my fault.....kiss my fat ass!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• don't let anyone tell you that! be proud of who you are and the journy it took to get you there. i am trying to lose weight too but for myself. be proud of who you are. don't let anyone bring you down.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• With that negative attitude you will never get anywhere. Its called personal responsibility and you are the only one who can change your situation! Maybe you should get on antidepressants or hormone replacement or something then start to eat healthy and exercise! Yoga is a great natural antidepressant and helps you get into shape, it worked for me! Meditation, and yoga are age old powerful tools that I think you should look into and could benefit you greatly!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 8:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Your attitude will never get you out of the cycle you are in, you need to really want to loose in order for it to to happen. It doesn't matter what or who's fault it is, you need to fix it for you! You should love yourself regardless but at least get down to a healthy weight, one that will let you live your life without the complications of excess weight. It is your life, you choose.

Answer by older at 8:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• have to agree with older, i've seen morbidly obese people with plenty of health conditions do both lose the weight and sit on the couch gaining more wieght. it all in you! you can choose to do at least something, but only if you want to.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• large babies may not be your fault, but it's also not an excuse to be over weight. all 3 of my kids were over 8.5 lbs, and i had them back to back. i'm 5ft 3in 122lbs. if you're happy with your body the way it is, then just say that. otherwise, stop making excuses and start making a plan. if your weight is effecting your health, it's time for a change that only you can make. you control what goes in your mouth. you control the amount of exercise you get. and if you have a hormone imbalance, only you can seek help. it's not going to go away on it's own.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• honey tell them to go to hell. all that matters is if you are happy with yourself. if not then change it for you and make it a positive experience. anyone that has anything to say about it should be immediately dismissed!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• it's not about what i eat b/c i do eat healthy you mean ass bitches, it's because of my hormone problem...yeah i'm getting treatment for it but it's only been a few days....i also exercize so it's really NOT MY FAULT i was being sarcastic if you can't see that then you're all idiots (except for secondtyme520 & eva123)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• OP none of these women are bitches, we thought we saw someone reaching out for help, and we complied in trying to help with good advice, obviously your it's not my fault attitude will prevent you from reaching any goal, not just the weight.

Answer by older at 9:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• older, you obvuously don't get it..how is my lack of hormones my fault? it's not and ppl like you piss me off by telling me it's my fault (the whole reason for posting this)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2010