Due Date Help for a 3rd Tri Mommy!!!

I am in my 3rd Trimester. And I do not have a FIRM DUE DATE! It changes where ever I go!! In my OB's office I am due the 27th, the Ultrasound office I'm due the 23rd, and at Labor and delivery I am due the 4th! I havent had an ultrasound since 18 weeks, when we found out I was having a girl... I was on the Birth Control Pill and KNOW when I had my last period... The June 4th is from my 2nd Ultrasound, My first one did not show a baby at all, my Uterus is VERY tipped, so the 2nd at 9 weeks showed her and put her at June 4th... So when should I expect her?

I had to go to L&D for a fall, and her head is WAY down there... The nurse had a hard time finding the heart beat she was so low... I am so worried I will go Late and my OB office wont know! They really wont listen to me about it... And I have asked for another ultra-sound to check on her growth, but he isnt sending me untill June!

What would you do?

ashley_hatty

Asked by ashley_hatty at 8:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• She'll come when she's supposed to. At least when you get to your due dates and you're getting uncomfortable you can be like "well you really have no idea when I'm due so let's induce now" lol
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Ultrasounds can be off depending on how baby is growing. Most drs offices stick with the original LMP date, unless they have a really good reason to think differently.

Answer by missanc at 8:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Due dates are simply an estimate and can be off by two weeks either way. Baby will come when she is ready. But if she goes past the + two week estimate from your LMP they will start considering induction.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yeah they can my Doc told me my baby was around 7 lbs he came out 10 lbs 7 oz way the hell off lmao
    mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• there is nothing wrong w/ going late, so you don't ahve to worry. if it's 2 weeks past the latest due date, you might want to talk to them about it, but chances are you will have your baby before then :)
    Anonymous