My mom's friend is such a B****!

I had a best friend in high school, her mom and my mom were best friends. She also has a younger sister about 4 years younger than me. When I first started dating dh, all they would do was critisize him and our relationship, and they would tear him apart to my mother. He was a great guy, still is a great guy and we've been happily married for 5 years.
My ex-best friend is into drugs and her boyfriend just got out of jail. Her younger sister has three kids ages 2, 1, and 5 months, and her husband is IN jail and he has no joke 5 other kids with other women. She also just turned 21.

Then the mom was with my mom and flat out asked her "so when are and going to just end it?"
Ummmm.... what?!?! We're happy, no one's in jail, and there has never been an inclination that we'd "end it".
Really? WTF? Why? WHY?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• She's just jealous. Just ignore her or even better, laugh at her and enjoy your life.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• she's a bitch, but she's not your friend. who gives a shit. either your mother sees her for what she is or she doesn't... i agree w anon 9:40
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2010