home childcare workers and yard work?

do you do yard work while babysitting? just wondering when you do your yard work? i dont get a chance to do it at night and my grass grows like crazy so i have to cutt it at least 2 to 3 times a week. i do once on the weekend. what do you all do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I cant imagine being able to mow while i was watching kids but i can see pulling weeds, watering or planting while the kids are outside playing.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Probably the best thing to do would be to find the time to mow in the evening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i can do all that with the kids, i have them help me that way they are involved also and we have fun doing it. my neighbor comes over with her little girl all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• It's like any job. You can't cut your grass while you're working. I think you could do some weeding, but people are paying you to watch their kids. How can you watch them while you are cutting grass? I would be very upset if my daycare provider was cutting grass. Do it after or before.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• It depends on the size of the lawn. Do the kids nap?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2010