Any one else HOME sick?

I could really go for In n out burger.I miss my California! Anyone else missing home..What do you miss?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in PA and I'm from SC.I miss Rush's fried chicken! I always have to get it when I go home to visit my family.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Im currently living in Germany (My hubby is in the army). But we are from Oregon, and oh boy do I miss it! I mainly miss our friends and family but I also miss Walmart! lol and Sizzler (I used to work there so I ate their food ALOT!) and I would kill for some Sizzler food right now lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My hubby is Army also.He is begging me to go to Germany and I AM SOO SCARED lol.His MOS only allows maybe 3 bases he can really live at :/ I havent had sizzler since i lived in Eugene lol.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• When we lived in California we had In-N-Out burgers all the time, they were the best. I haven't found anything quite like them around here.
    Anonymous