Would you trust a stranger with your PIN number?

Would you give a stranger your car keys? Would you give a stranger your purse? What about your house key?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OP here. I was trying to prove a point. Thanks to all of you for helping me. You wouldn't trust a stranger with your material possessions, yet so many trust strangers with their most precious possessions of all: their children. They trust strangers to love, nurture, educate and take care of for 40 plus hours a week. That doesn't make sense to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• NO
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• umm...NO!?! would you????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Hell no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• None of the above! Why on earth?

Answer by missanc at 10:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Is this a serious question???......NOOOOO
    Anonymous

• My son's teachers aren't strangers to me. Why would you assume that? I researched preschools, met with all the teachers, let them know what my expectations for him were and asked detailed questions about their programs...By his first day I was well acquainted with everyone there. You make it sound like people just pick a random phone number of a daycare out of the phone book and drop their kids off sight unseen. Troll much?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2010