10 yr old pregnant!!!!

Debate going on about 10 yr old girl raped by her step father. Abortion is legal in Mexico up to the third month. She is now 4months, and she and mother have decided to keep the baby. What are your opinions?

my2kids312

Asked by my2kids312 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• throwing up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• How in the world can a 10 year old carry a child and still keep their health?
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I personally think this is outrageous. The father should be beaten and stoned!!! How is her little body going to carry a baby? It saddens me so. I have a 4 yr old and I cannot imagine her having a baby 6yrs from now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• :( awww, that poor little girl.
    I guess if thats what theyve decided to do...they will figure it out. I would think that having a baby would be so hard on such a young girls body.
    I don't know what I would do if I were ever to be faced with that.
    That stepfather should be in jail for the rest of his life and raped every day.Sick #$%@^@7@6
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:21 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• If I was that mother I would be doing everything I could to abort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Uh, I'm more upset about the stepfather raping her in the first place... what business of mine is it if they decide to keep the baby? Her body, her choice, as so many of you cry. She didn't choose to be raped and she deserves this choice.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• poor girl. I live in Alabama, and my friend's daughter has a friend who is having a baby. she's 11!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• There has been a five year old carry a baby to term and deliver by c-section a 6lb boy. They raised as her brother until he was 15. They were from Lima. I hope her father gets an "American History X" style prison welcome.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Wow what a sad story. I hope that step father gets the death penalty...although I'm sure he won't...we'll be lucky if he even gets life. What do I think about it? Honestly I think that this decision was completely up to the mother and daughter and even though I am Pro-Life, considering the circumstances, I wouldn't have judged them if they chose to abort the baby. HOWEVER, going to Mexico to get an abortion is NOT something I would want to do. That has bad idea written all over it. I hope everything works out for them and that the girl and baby make it through the pregnancy healthy. Even though this is a horrible situation, hopefully this child will prove to be a blessing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I am against abortion- but how can you push for your daughter to go through with this pregnancy. Id push for abortion. She doesnt need to bring a reminder home of this tragic time in her life. Her mother obviously picks real winners- Next shell be putting both kids in harm.
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2010