Cutting teeth

my daughter is 5 months old and has been teething for two months now. She is finally starting to get two teeth, but they are both in the back of her mouth. I always thought babies cut front teeth first. Is this ok or normal? Is there anything I should watch out for?

AirForceWife14

Asked by AirForceWife14 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies usually get teeth in a certain pattern (2 bottom front, 2 top front, etc.), but some babies vary from that pattern, and it doesn't mean there's anything wrong. As long as all of her teeth eventually come in, there shouldn't be a problem just because of the order in which they came in.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Im sure she is ok my daughter did the samething and some numbing meds cause her teeth came in so fast and 2 and 3 at a time she had 8 teeth when she was 4 mnths old.
    Lacymarrie

Answer by Lacymarrie at 12:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2010