How do i get rid of cradle cap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby oil and comb
    suckedintolife

Answer by suckedintolife at 10:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• rub baby oil on his/her head before bath time, then brush their hair with a baby brush
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My son had cradle cap until he was 10 poor kid it was bad. Mineral oil worked best for us. I put it on and let it stay for a day or so then washed it off did it twice a week or more as needed.. It didnt totally go away but helped better than anything else. Good luck!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• There's some cradle cap ointment from Disney that works really well... you apply and then brush out the dry pieces with a fine tooth comb. good luck!
    lilnickie

Answer by lilnickie at 10:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• the best thing I found was this. after bath, coat his head in plain old vaseline, then gently rub it in with a brush, soon you will be able to just 'scrape" it off in layers, sounds gross but I SWEAR THATS HOW IT HAPPENED. MY BABY HAD IT TERRIBLYA ND AFTER A SHORT TIME DOING THE VASELINE, IT ALL PEELED UP AT ONCE. AND VASELINE IS CHEAP! shoot sorry to yell, and too lazy to redo it lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Olive oil and a comb

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2010