have u tried implanon (birth control)

i never even heard of implanon until last night and i want to get on it. if u dont know what it is, its birth control implanted in ur arm, its the size of a match and u have to get ur arm numbed to implant it, says it works for 3 years then u have to get it removed. i dont know much about it tho, have u tried it?

nmgirl87

Asked by nmgirl87 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i heard they banned the use of those kinds of birth control. They used to be called norplant. the side effects can be lifethreanting.
    i never used it i just had my tubes tied. taa daa factory closed. the world and the economy in my opinion are too messed up to try and have kids. but thats my opinion.
    Look it up on www.webmd.com
    evamarine

Answer by evamarine at 12:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• It is still in use. There are side effects to every medication you take. Talk it over with your Dr. then you can make an informed decision.
    Anonymous

• She didn't talk it over..she just decided to get preggers and have an abortion anyway.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010