Help! I am EXHAUSTED all the time!

I am 23 weeks pregnant, have a 3 year old, and I nanny 10 hours a day for a 3yr old, 2yr old, and a 6 month old. I am so exhausted all the time that I can barely function. Does anyone have any advice on how to stay awake without the use of caffeine? I am desperate!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• sweetie...you are tired! is there anyway to reduce some of the things you do,, so you can take care of you? lots of veggies, fruits and protiens are good for energy...a balanced diet really helps, getting sleep when ya can9ha ha right/0 and also making sure you drink alot of watr. sounds odd but that water does so much for you and helps the body absorb the other vitamins you need for energy. good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Get everyone on a good naptime schedule and you nap with them! If you have to, in the same room with them with the door locked so they don't accidently wander.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• OP here-I do try to eat healthy when I can. I have been craving fruits like crazy, but nothing helps. I wake up at 5:30am and my daughter has all of the sudden become TERRIFIED of her room and hasn't been going to bed till 11 or 12 most nights. My SO will handle bedtime while I sleep but I cannot sleep through my daughter screaming. I am so exhausted I could cry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• you should be tired!!! that is a ton!
    that nap idea from anon :53 sounds like a good idea.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010