Anyone With a Large Family and is Pregnant now

Hi I just found out I'm pregnant via HPT, giving me an EDD of March 9th. And I already have four babies all 3 years apart last one being born just this past April. So is there anyone else with a LARGE FAMILY and prgnant now

geminimommyof4

Asked by geminimommyof4 at 7:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not only do I come from a large family ( my mother had 6 sisters and my other grandmother had 5 kids) but I'm also creating my own LARGE family. I've got 3 children, ages 7, 6, and 13 months, And I'm pregnant with twin boys due Nov. I am done after these guys (mostly cause we are soooooooo out of room and I worknights so it's exhausting, and I don't want them in day care.) I'd love to quit my job but that's just not possible with 5 kids. My husband would love to have as many as we could be blessed with. I'm to fertile to think the way he does, I'd be having babies till my uterus fell out.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 5:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008