how often do you have sex? (i'm looking for young mamas whose SO works 50+ hrs a wk)

iSO and i are 25 yrs old. i'm a SAHM and SO works 50+ hr a wk in a pretty physically demanding job, but i do everything around the house (to try and help lessen his load so he's not so tired.) he comes home and sits in front of the tv or computer. we have three kids under 4 yrs old. SO never wants to have sex, always too tired. i ask and he says no. we have sex twice a month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH works around 40-80 hrs a week depending on the job. Thing have been really stressful latelty so we have had sex a whole 4 times this month, but when we are not so stressed we usually have sex 2-4 times a weeks. Oh ya, and I am a SAHM too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm 22, my SO is 32... he works a physical job and leaves at 7 and gets home at 7. We have sex maybe once a month.... but our relationship is also on the rocks so that might have something to do with it too
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't think there is "normal" amount of sex.....when you work long hours and have young children, there is less sex.....it also depends on the sex drive of the individuals.......plus (I hate to say this) a lot of guys cheat, and sometimes his lack of interest is because of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i'm with you...but my dh is 31 and i'm 26 he's always tired so i don't try to go after him, i let him come to me..we have sex MAYBE 3 or 4 times a month simetimes less
    Anonymous

• wow!! i work 30 hours a week and my dh works about 45 hrs a week and he is always begging for sex! We both do household chores as well... this is odd to me, a guy too tired to have sex? try spicing things up a bit and talk to him about how you feel...
    mariisasmommy

Answer by mariisasmommy at 11:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• OP here thats why i'm concerned, he has cheated in the past and just seems not interested in anything really. but maybe he really is too tired? idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I am 24 and I actually work 50+ hours a week. My SO works 40. We have sex once or twice a week because I am always so tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• MY GAH! it's not because he is cheating he's just tired, try doing what he does all day and see how you feel, yes being a sahm is hard but not as hard as physical labor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Im 44 but I have to say, we have a great relationship DH is tired and I respect that. Sex is not the most important thing in our relationship. The love , laughter, friendship and support are by far more important. We have sex 2-3 times a week and when we do WOW. When I was younger it was more important, now not so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• im 23, my SO is 24 ... i stay at home, & he works overnight 48 hrs a week. it really tough for us to find time for sex, but we both always want to. i however hate rushing sex, he is fine with a quickie, but im not so it always ends up disappointting me which upsets him.. so we have GOOD sex like once or twice a week if were lucky.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2010