Wedding gift for my sister?

My only sister is getting married in August. I don't have a whole lot of money, but I've been putting some aside every month and am planning on just giving them money for their wedding (they already live together and really dont need anything - money can go towards whatever they want). Myself and my DD are also in the wedding, so I'm spending $300 on dresses for us, plus hair, etc. so basically I'm spending a lot of money, which is fine. However, I was thinking about making them a DVD slideshow, I can do that for literally pennies, and I thought it was a good idea... but I am just not sure, IDK if it is appropriate or not... What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like that idea!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i think it is a lovely idea. my husband's cousin did that for us and i adore it. see if you can get some snap shots of them while dating and such and then set it to their wedding song. great idea!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I think it is something they will enjoy for years to come. I say do it.
    Anonymous