What are some good wedding related songs - bride and groom songs, father-daughter songs, mother-son songs, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wanna grow old with u by adam sandler
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Butterfly kisses
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• What a wonderful world- Louis Armstrong
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• You have your pick of any love song you like for a bride/groom song, really. We used "The Road That Never Ends" ( here's a link for a youtube video featuring it - I didn't use this rendition , but you can hear the melody and lyrics - it's sooooo beautiful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK_FzcOIFSA.

Silly as it may seem - Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby" was our mother/son song. When you think about it - that's how every mother thinks of her son. That was a particularly bitter-sweet dance because my son was leaving for the Marines the next day. (yeah, we postponed the honeymoon for a day - who wouldn't) "You'll always be a part of me"

Father/Daughter - for me it was - hands-down (no pun intended) "Daddy's Hands" There was no other song for me and my daddy.
    Anonymous

• I have always thought it might be fun to walk down the aisle to "When I'm 64", by The Beatles. Either that, or "Pride and Joy", by Stevie Ray Vaughan. You know, something upbeat that your procession could dance down to the alter with, instead of doing that weird two-step walk.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 12:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2010