all he wants to do....

I have just hit my 2nd tri with our 3rd child. sex is not feeling all that great. I am always sick but he still wants to have sex. I DONT!! but he feels I am not wanting to do with him. its not him its I just dont want to do it. I just dont know what to do any more. by the time I get to bed he is already asleep. Our son who is 16 months is having trouble sleeping so I am always up with him. so I kinda feel like I dont have time either. by the time I get in bed I am asleep befor my head lays down.

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 11:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Be honest, state your feelings and if he truly loves you he will understand and hold your hand in search for a new and better way
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 12:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I can understand if you are tired from pregnancy and taking care of a baby. I do think that it is important to take time with your spouse to keep the marriage strong though. Do it during nap time during the day. Or get a sitter Just start slow and see if foreplay can get you in the mood. There is no law that says you have to have sex but once you get started you might enjoy it and it is a great stress reliever.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• If you really don't want the sex then you have to tell your DH as gently as possible and maybe work out a once a week plan or something you can both work with. If you are more apt to be in the mood if you get some sleep then tell him you are tired and if he would like to make a trade with you and help out with something to get you some rest then you are much more likely to feel frisky.

Either way, you are pregnant so entitled to not be in the mood, and it won't last forever. hopefully your DH can be understanding and know that your feelings aren't really personal towards him.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010