What BC do you use???

Wanted to find out some other options for BC-I am on Mirena now and I am thinking of switching. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• We use condoms and we both utterly hate them!! We haven't been able to afford for me to go to the doctor to see if they'll let me go back on the pill. I'm 48 and overweight, so I really doubt they will. Our only other option is for him to get snipped, which we can do at our local health dept for $500. We have a jar of coins to save up! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I had Essure done so no more birth control for me. YAY!!!
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Diaphragm. They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010