is it normal to feel a little bit pre-menstrual? 30 weeks

hi i'm 30 weeks pregnant w/ my 2nd and i've been feeling just slightly pre-menstrual down low. not cramping really, just that uncomfortable feeling i used to have the day before my period.

w/ my first i never had any BH but the night before my son was born, i started having this feeling only A LOT more intense to where i had trouble sleeping all night.

thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it is... I felt all icky from about 32 weeks until I had him, which was 3 days AFTER my due date! With my first I didn't have any sign or signal that anything was going on other than I was sleepy, but with my second, I felt like crap a lot! I might have just been sick of being preggo too though! I don't do pregnancy very well... I'm a grump!!! But to answer your question, I'm pretty sure it's normal. My doc always said I had nothing to worry about, I was just sore because my body was "doing a lot"... whatever, it's irritating to be uncomfortable all the time! I feel ya sister!!!
    LuvinMyBug

Answer by LuvinMyBug at 3:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2010