help....i dont know how to be this angry!

so at 6 am my husband is cussing at me because he cant find a pair of socks....i do his laundry but he needs to tell me when he needs it done. he didnt. it takes me 20 minutes to fall back asleap. im supposed to get up at 7 with the kids and my hubby is supposed to reset the alarm for me when he leaves....instead, i wake up at 7:30 to my 1 year old dumping cold water from my nightstand all over me. so i have to get my kids up and rush them to get ready for school. when im taking them to school my puppy somehow got the diaper geanie open and chewed and strew nasty diapers all over my house! i clean that up and just as i am done i walk into the kitchen to see the puppy squating on the floor! arghhh! i want to just kick him but he is a 4 month old puppy. i need a way to get rid of all this anger before i explode....i dont think it will take much more!

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 12:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Take a deep breath... go outside, with your kid to the park or to play so you can recollect yourself.

Remember days like this happen, they come and most importantly they go. You have no control over a day getting a little chaotic. The most you can do is remind yourself it'll be okay...

As far as the puppy bit. That can be hard just puppy proof a tad better.

As far as laundry. So that your hubby cannot blame you or shout to you when his laundry isn't done.... Tell him this, have him do this. DH you get whatever clothes you need washed into a pile. Place it infront of the washer when it's time to be washed. So he is in one way responsible for it too. So you don't have to just guess when he's run out and also so that what he wants specifically.... it will go in the wash as well. Or set up a chart of days. Just something to give you both the load not just all on you. Us SAHMs have a lot on our hands.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Grab a pillow and scream. This really helps.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Calgon take her away.......ever see that commercial? first, you need to get a crate to train that puppy! punch a pillow, go to a quite place and just s c r e a m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!let it all out! then sit down while your baby sleeps and play nice soft soothing music, close your eyes and pretend you are in a caribean Island sipping a margarita and a hunky guy is applying sun tan lotion.........feel better!

Answer by older at 12:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• dh ruined your morning... get back at him and you will feel better. scold the puppy for the diaper and peeing thing... punish the puppy! your anger in based in real issues. fix those issues so that doesnt repeat itself.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• when all is done...the mess, all cleaned up...sit down and think of what you like doing best. is it a hobby? do you like writing? planning things? texting? chatting on yahoo? take something simple and do that till it calms you down
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Welcome to my world! This sounds like a normal day to me LOL!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2010