How many of you

Actually select a best answer? If you don't why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do...i mean it may take me a week or month to decide but if im really happy that someone selected me as best answer, then im sure i made someone else's day too.

and to the ones who think it is stupid to not pick one...i wish i knew who you were so i can avoid them questions.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't because i think it's stupid and a waist of my time to select a "best answer"....I never even look to see what the best answers are
    Anonymous

• some times there are no answers worthy of "best answer"
    Anonymous

• I do... but I won't go through ones that are like 50+ answers!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• yes i do, to close the question! or if someone really help me out!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• It all depends on what kind of question I asked. Sometimes I will if it was a "need advice" type question under General Parenting or another such subject. However, most of the questions I ask are random goofiness in Just For Fun, so they do not really have a "best answer".
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 12:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yeah, but it's always weeks or months later, and I only do it when I get a message saying "Your answer was selected..." because it reminds me to close my questions. If there are few answers, I'll actually pick a best. If there are A LOT of answers, I'll just pick one that's "good" and call it a day.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010