do you get butthurt when someone deletes you off of thier facebook friends?

i just recently thought when someone did it to me that it was really immature. so if i get mad at them, i dont go straight to facebook deleting people like its suppose to make me feel better or something lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Heck no, I have had one person delete me, LOL! I got to know him through a guy that I was dating, this guy I was friends with on Facebook found out I was married and he took me off his friends list, I find it funny :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I could care less. If they don't want to associate with me, I'm happy they're not.

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Butthurt, never heard that one before... I also haven't been deleted from anyone's facebook, and I don't plan on deleting anyone. I only accept friends that were good friends in the past and haven't seen them in ages, or people I know outside of the computer and Love. I guess it's a kid thing when it comes to acting like what you're talking about.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• lol i think thats childish what are they teenagers
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I've never been deleted off someones facebook - at least not that I know of. If they deleted me, they weren't a good enough friend for me to even notice they went missing, lol. So no, I don't get butthurt.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Oh, and I've never deleted anyone out of anger. One day I got irritated because I had wayyyy too many people on there - people I didn't care a fig about, so I did some facebook cleansing and deleted 100+ people. Only one person noticed that I know of - she's tried to re-add me like 8 times.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I deleted alot of people and didn't think 2 bleeps about it lol!!! I only want people I'm close to on mine... So like a mad man I booted people I didn't talk to much..

Anonymous