tattoo ideas for a boys name???

i want to get my sons name on my back, but i don't want just his name.. i want something around it. but im not sure what to get! i wanted a flower.. but people keep telling me thats too girly for a boys name. so, what can i get thats still feminine, but not too girly for a boys name!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got foot prints on top of my feet with just their dates of birth next to each one.
    Anonymous

• Uhm.... How about put the money you'd spend on a tattoo into a savings account for your son... Show him how much you really care...
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• wow preggo-how about instead being so rude you move on to the next question. OP-im getting the footprint tattoo on my foot too! lol
    Anonymous

• preggo- actually, i do have a savings account for my son, he is very well taken care of thank you very much!

and i love the footprint idea, but it's wayyyy too common! any other ideas??
    Anonymous

• a hand print maybe? lol im trying to think of something.
    Anonymous

• A little red wagon- it's sort a symbol of childhood. Add some flowers or a teddy bear in the wagon and his name on the side. I've never seen it before.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I saw a lady with her hair up in front of me one day have baby footprints tattooed on her back, just below the back of the neck and her son's name written under the prints. It was really cute.
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2010