HATE!!!!!!

i have this friend and it seems she holds a grudge and hates everyone that doesnt side with her....this isnt the way it should be...i am beginnning not to hang around with her as much because of this...how can someone hate so much...with such anger and aggression i just dont get it???i put it in this catagory because i wonder where God fits into this...i mean she she is so angry and does some awful things to people....but yet she goes to church????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• im not even religious and that is not the kind of person i would ever surround myself with. i believe that religion simply give us a good sence of morals and it is immoral to hold everything a person does against them.
    Anonymous

• There's a lot of HATEFUL religious people! It seems fairly common.

Here in UTah... there's a huge mormon thing going on. This lesbian couple were about to adopt a child from china, who was 2 years old living in an orphan edge about to die if she didn't get better care. The mormon church HIRED lawyers to fight this! When she said why she'll die if she stays, they said she's better off dead than living with lesbians!

HATE runs through most their veins and comes out when certain topics come up. Outside of that they can be the most LOVING people you'll know. It's pretty sick actually!
    Anonymous

• Science can show you and prove that religion is not the ONLY way to learn morals, and many religious people seem to have some screwed up morals on MANY topics!

Like stem cell research! Where's there morals there. They'd rather a little girl who is sick with cancer never get her cure because research require blastocysts that have fewer neurons than a FLY..... to be used. So this blastocyst should be spared because it supposidly has a soul!

What about the little girls SOUL??? The little girl who will never live to have babies, who won't live to go to college, who may not even live to go on that first date! What about her soul??? !!! Screwed up MORALS at it's finest!
    Anonymous

• I'm a Christian and don't go to church because of hypocritical people like her. It almost seems like they go to church to put themselves on a pedestal and judge people.

Anonymous

• Church has nothing to do with it she is immature.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• good answers from all....OP
    Anonymous

• Everyone has screwed up morals. Your friend goes to chruch, but doesn't try to fallow in the Lords teachings. To be kind and loving is something you have to set your mind to. I have a problem with yelling at my kids. I HATE yelling at them...the only way I stop is talking to God and trying to remember to stay calm. I couldn't hate someone for not agreeing with me....unless they were being mean about the whole thing, and agging me on...then I might have feelings of dislike. But it just sounds like your friend might not like herself...so she's mean to others. She needs to work on herself. Maybe you could talk with her about her anger and why she is that way. Talk about it and try to help her with whatever it is. And if she gets mad and doesn't want to be friends anymore. Then let her go....it sounds like you are going to soon anyways.
    Anonymous

• Bitter, angry people are in all walks of life. she is probably that way as a result of her own hurt that she has suffered in her life.. hurting people hurt people and they are the ones who need love and grace the most.
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 2:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• She has forgotten who she is in Christ.... and also does not know how to love like He does. This is true of many Christians who walk around with an attitude of hatred. Until she learns this she will continue to hate.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yeah some one can be like that. I know some, no I would try not to be around them. Unfortunately for me the ones I know are family. People like that bring negativity into your life. They can drag you into being angry to if you aren't careful.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2010