Is this Implanation Bleeding????

I thought i was going to get my period b/c it should of been due yesterday. Instead, i had cramps in my lower abdomin and when i wiped, it was not alot of blood like it should come out on a regular period day.. It was super light, and didnt last longer than a freakin 5 minutes and thats all. I put a tampon on just incase i9 bled more, but woke up this morning and checked if ive been bleeding but nothing, all i saw was super light light brown discharge on it.. Im super confused, shouldn't i be having my period by now if i usually have a normal cycle, i mean it should of been heavy by today.. This was yesterday night??

eve27

Asked by eve27 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dont use a tampon if you may be prego. they are NOT sterile and can introduce unwanted bacteria to your cervix which is bad. use a pantiliner for your light spotting. and go get tested.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• You could be pregnant I would do a pregnancy test just to be sure.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 1:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• it could be. when i found out i was pregnant, i had cramping and very little blood too. good luck
    Anonymous

• Like I told you last night I really think you ARE pregnant. I think your doctor is mistaken or that you are just too early for them to tell.

What you experienced today is EXACTLY what happen to me when I was 4 weeks 2 days pregnant. I got my BFP that same day. I didn't have any more bleeding after that.

Wait a week and take another test if you have not started having a full blown period by that point. If it's a BFP than see your doctor again.
    Anonymous