Where is your favorite place to go out to eat?

Fast food or dine in, doesn't matter! :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• OMG... we have SOOOOO many wonderful resturancs in San Diego I can not choose one. But I can tell you it would NEVER be fast food (gross) and it would never be a chain.
    Anonymous

• for some dumb reason i love taco bell. i could eat nothing but and be happy.......unfortunatly i limit myself stricktly because of deiting issues
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I live in a rural area we have a Mcdonalds and a Subway but only because we are on the highway an hour before Canada. We are really sick of those 2 places! However when me and the kids go on road trips we will always go to Taco bell. If it just me and my husband and we are in the next biggest town, shopping we go to KFC.
    The best sit down places though I think would be chili's or applebee's
    Anonymous

• TGIFriday's
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Anon;32, Whenever I go to San Diego, me and my SIL love to have a girls night at De Medici's. San Diego has so many great restaurants, you're right. There are a couple of nice restaurants near the river, in my area, that I like to go to. Other than that, I'd prefer to cook. So does my DH, he says my food tastes better than restaurant food about 95% of the time.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 2:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• It totally depends on the cuisine and my mood! What I'm thinking right now would be some good BBQ pork from Bridge's Barbecue Lodge in Shelby, NC.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My standards are high (my perogative)..... Tuscany's- Oakbrook, Il.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• The only place I know for GREAT pizza and pasta~ Lou's La Grotto, Peru, Illinois
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010