just venting......

i so need a vacation. my kids are whiney, my dd spilled red koolaid on my sofa, my dog is about to die, the other dog but my dd and chewed her leash up, my baby is teething my husband will not be home until 7pm i need to go to the doctor but have no car, my gas has been turned off, my brother is being a douche and i'm tired! i just need to get away from here!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Venting is a GOOD thing! We are here for you!

Hope your day gets better. Try to think of the positives in your life. I know it is hard sometimes though.

I find taking a walk helps (just getting away is a good thing)!
    Anonymous

• Yes. I think you do need a va-kay!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• isn't life wonderful :)

sorry for the stress
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• ****BIG HUGS****
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 2:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i wish there was something i could say. if it makes you feel any better, look at someone who is having a harder time than you and maybe it will help you be thankful for what you do have. (i hope that doesnt come across as me being rude or mean-its not intended that way but i didnt know how else to word it lol). *hugs*
    Anonymous

• But if you want to compete... lol .. we're moving in a few weeks so our little 800sq ft apartment is trashed with boxes, the cat knows we're moving so he's been avoiding us and hanging out at the neighbors so she's pissed because she doesn't want him on her porch all the time, my dd just spilt her cheerios all over the floor, i haven't had breakfast yet, i have errands to run, homework to do, and even with my schedule my mil still finds time to bitch about how i need a job to help support the family, i'm cranky, bitchy, moody, irritated, i want to eat my stress away except for the fact that i'm trying to loose weight, which btw i found out last night i gained 5 lbs from the last time i weighed.. so much for not eating my stress.. and to make things even more perfect, i have a big zit on my back that i can't reach and my dh won't help me >.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• oh i do anon 1:09 but sometimes it's hard to "look on the brightside" when i have to put on a front for everyone 99% of the time
    Anonymous

• man! i was about to vent about a few things that were on my mind too...mind if i do?
    so we just moved into MIL's house till im done repairing mine. i used most of the MIL's trailor house (became a storage unit now) for my stuff, it's become a mess over the year since we had to go through some of it to dig some stuff out since we didnt think it was gonna take this long to do repairs on the house.
    so she's the "i need things to be perfectly clean" type of person, she's out there reorganizing stuff and i tell her there's no need to till we move into our house then we will have a garage sale. but she insists to get it done. she finds a lot of someone's shoes and assumes they are mine. i thought that i brought most of my shoes in the house already and shouldnt have much more. she tells me "you should go through your shoes, you dont need that many" turns out they are another inlaws. but still...to tell me i dont need that many?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2010