How far along do you think?

So I found out I was pregnant on April 17th had a doc app that was cancelled after I showed up and tomorrow I have another app. Last period was March 15th but only a day long. My symptoms are: fatigue,wanting to eat everything, rapidly growing breasts, frequent potty breaks... Also curious does everyone have implantaion bleeding? Cause I never did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your are 5 weeks if that one day thing was your period. If that was just break thru bleeding which it sounds like it might have been. Then you are 9 weeks. either way CONGRATS~~
    Anonymous

• That one day period probably was implantation bleeding

Answer by louise2 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• you can't determine it by that..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• No. Not everyone gets "implantation bleeding" As to how many weeks you are can't tell you. Don't know when your last true menstral cycle was.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i have been pregnant twice and never had implantation bleeding. it's impossible for me to say whether you are 5 weeks or if that last period was not a period after all and you are further along. congrats.
    Anonymous

• I'd say you are in between 5 and 9 weeks, think back when your last REGULAR period was, and then go from there.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2010