Ok,I'm dumbfounded!

I recently had a classmate send me a message saying why she refused my friend invite. She says she's going thru a divorce(he's my 1st boyfriend from 1988!) and she sees me as a part of the reason why they are getting divorced because he used to bring my name up when thet fought. Thing is,I haven't seen or heard from him (except for in passing in the grocery store 9 yrs ago) since 1992! This is crazy! how am I to blame because he mentioned me?! Oh well. If she's that crazy,I'm not too fond of even being her fb friend!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he never got over you and USED you as a way to make his wife feel horrible about herself. Don't blame her, she could never live up to his memories of you.
    Anonymous

• No wonder she is getting divorced. She sounds nuts. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, sister!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 2:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• You being part of the reason they are getting divorced is not the same as you being to blame. When you contact people from your past you never know what will happen and you should be prepared for rejection. As you see on the news fb can be dangerous. You might not want to contact any wives of old boyfriends!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Wow that is so crazy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• OP- I just randomly added all the people I graduated with. I didn't seek her out! Until she contacted me,I had forgotten that she had even married him! I had a "oh yeah!" moment when she mentioned it.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't really worry about it. Sounds to me like she needs some help. Maybe she's the reason they're getting divorced. Sounds a little wack a do if you ask me. Sorry that she did that too you, but I wouldn't really worry about it too much. Just go on living your life, and ignore her.
    Anonymous