Potty training?

My daughter is showing sings for potty training and she will sit on the potty but she will not go and i have tryed everything i can think of to so her but have had no luck. Any sugestions?

Lacymarrie

Asked by Lacymarrie at 2:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• keep trying! take her to the potty every hour and let her try to pee pee and if she does reward her like with a sticker or something
    Anonymous

• Get the free potty training video. My son loves it.

http://www.pull-ups.com/na/potty_training_DVD.aspx

Anonymous

• My dd is ready too. She's been intrested in it since she was 12 months. Now she is 22 months and still isnt potty trained. I've tried everything but I think she needs to wait to understand the whole thing just a little longer. She knows when she goes potty on in, and we reward her with lots of applause and smiles and big girls, and she loves to wear big girl undies but she just doesnt like to go on it anymore. I've tried the putting her on the potty every 30 min and she doesnt go and then goes in her undies. I think we just have to wait.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010