Is anyone else having an "I'm an idiot" day? I don't want to be the only one!

My husband forgot his access badge today (he is in the Army, and needs it for a particular course he is in). He called and asked if I could bring it to him during his lunch hour. He also asked if I wouldn't mind picking up some lunch for him. I headed out of the house in plenty of time to get to his company on post by 12:15. I didn't stop to get him lunch, because all the drive-thrus were backed way up and I wanted to make good time (I did bring him a big hunk of homemade banana bread). Well, it was not until I was on post and nearing his company's motor pool that I realized something...I had forgotten the badge...my whole reason for going on post. I drove the 10 miles back home, got stuck in lunch traffic, and ended up back at the motor pool at about 5 til 1! I felt so bad. First because he was probably in serious trouble, and second because he was going without lunch. I know he forgot it in the first place, but...

KarmicChild

Asked by KarmicChild at 2:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That sucks! At least you were trying to do something nice. I hate it when that happens.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Not today but two weeks ago I brought my camera into the office as I was following my boss to a job site to photograph pic for our website. He asked if I was ready, I said yes, followed him there, and realized I left my camera on my desk at the office. I was totally embarassed!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I usually have "I'm an Idiot" days...........it's the "Wow! I'm on top of things today" that is unusual for me. And let me tell you, I can't even begin to count the number of times I've left the house to do something and left whatever it was on the counter............and THAT was the purpose of leaving. UGH!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes. I went to the grocery store to pick up sweet potatoes for dinner tonight, walked to where they usually are, and they weren't there, so I asked where they were. The guy gave me a strange look and pointed behind me. There were probably 100 pounds in a HUGE bin right behind me. . . I bought my potatoes and left. LOL
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 3:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• high five"Mondays" is just an idiom..........I've had 2-3 in one week

GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010